- Video Drain Inspections
Prime Plumbing can save you time and money with Drain Vision video drain inspections!
Prime Plumbing is able to take advantage of the latest digital camera technology to provide camera line inspections of sewer and septic systems with Drain Vision. During these inspections, a fiber optic video camera is used that allows for a thorough and efficient inspection of septic and sewer lines. This technology enables us to view areas that were previously unable to be viewed. Upon request a copy of the recording can be provided.
What Drain Vision can tell us:
- The condition of the inlets and outlets from the septic tank
- The level of solids in the tank
- Whether or not effluent and water are flowing properly
- If there are any deteriorations or cracks in the tank
- Any cracks or crushing of flow that could restrict pipes
- Leakage from fractures or cracks in the tank or pipes
- Tree roots intruding in on the pipes or tank
- Deterioration anywhere in the system
- Overall health of lines and tank
Drain Vision camera inspections allow us to find the exact areas that need repairs quickly and efficiently. This saves our clients both valuable time and money. It also alleviates the need to dig up the whole system to find the problem.